We Are a Digital Imaging Practice: Proud Owners of an iTero® Element™ Intraoral Scanner
We'll Make a Great First Impression
The iTero Element Scanner is a state-of-the-art digital scanning system that eliminates the need for unpleasant traditional alginate impressions—no more messy putty in your mouth! With our iTero Element Scanner, we can digitally capture a detailed, 3D model of your teeth and gums. Not only is an iTero Element digital scan far more comfortable than the old putty-based impressions, but it’s faster and provides images that are more precise.
Say “goodbye” to the goop-filled impression trays!
- No goop or gag to worry about
- Fast, accurate scan for superior diagnostics
- Ideal for all types of braces, including Invisalign® clear aligners and retainers
- See a simulation of your potential post-treatment smile with the Invisalign Outcome Simulator (IOSim)
During the scanning process, our team will use the iTero Element Scanner’s wand to capture images of your teeth and gum tissue. You can breathe or swallow as you normally would. You can even pause during the process if you need to sneeze or just want to ask a question.
The iTero Element Scanner will give us a 3D model of your mouth that we can use with all orthodontic services, including the Invisalign Outcome Simulator, to show you what your new smile might look like.
Using the most advanced dental technology possible is just as important as staying up-to-date on the latest treatment techniques. Because our practice is dedicated to providing you with the safest and most convenient orthodontic treatment options available, we are proud to use Cone Beam Computer Tomography (CBCT) imaging technology.
CBCT is a digital, 3D imaging system that allows us to provide quick, comfortable, and effective orthodontic imaging for precise diagnosis, treatment planning, and the evaluation of certain conditions. The data gathered is used to reconstruct a 3D image of your anatomy: dental (teeth); oral and maxillofacial region (mouth, jaw, and neck); and ears, nose, and throat (ENT).
You can take advantage of a more accurate, comfortable orthodontic treatment with CBCT imaging. Special features include:
- A scan that takes less than a minute but provides enough data for a complete diagnosis
- A safer diagnosis with less radiation than traditional CT scanners
- Increased comfort: you are seated in an open environment with plenty of space
- A more cost-effective imaging system
- Data is easily shared, so you can stay informed and be able to make educated decisions on your course of treatment
Our office is pleased to offer CBCT imaging. Come and see for yourself what it's like to receive a more advanced, patient-friendly orthodontic experience.